So Much To Share

There’s Just So Much Going On!

My Editor, Rachel Thomson. Yes, some of these posts are edited, I want to make the best impression, I can with you, so that instead of critiquing my grammar or punctuation, you can focus on the content, which you’ve assured me is quite good.

Anyway, I digress. Like I was saying, my Editor (I just like repeating that), just released her first book, Lord Teach Us To Pray, through her brand new publishing company Little Dozen Press. It is entitled, and available for sale, on her blog, at lulu or through me.

I’m purchasing a copy tonight. Having read her work, I know it will be good, because she is a gifted child of God. I chuckle to myself now when I see the word child, because, when we first sized each other up to work together as author and editor, respectively, I thought to myself, what’s a twenty-two year-old going to do for me?

Alas, the ageism of my youth, still remains with me at times. But unlike the older generation from my land of birth (Trinidad), I was open enough to give the relationship a try. And I can say with authority, that we’ve both grown from the relationship.

So if you’d like to experience a slice of God’s wonder through prose, purchase your copy today.

Peace,
Dee

Comments

Popular Posts