Full House!

A little happy, happy, joy, joy moment.

I have six blogs on BlogExplosion and all six of them are rented out!
I feel so special and I have even had repeat rentals!

No I’m not greedy…my rental rates are quite reasonable.

(Ok...well...six blogs…maybe a little). It's just that I have become a blog-create-a-holic.

It started out as a test the different platforms to see which best suited my creative bent. So far...all of them have...LOL.

I can be found all over the blogosphere, and as such, I'll begin a section on my blogging finds for newbies, in-betweenies and proies on this or one of my other blogs.

Another thing of note is that I have moved to hosting my blogs as subdomains on my own marketing website atwc1.com it has been a scary and exciting prospect, but I had my buddy Eph2810 to hold my hand as we tried it together.

Please change your favorites accordingly:

Dear Abbyliqua
Dee411
Divine Perspective
I'm not getting older, I'm getting better...honest!
Passion

Read Zone

I've also joined the fray of Christmas vs. Holiday which you can read as follows:

Holiday or Christmas?
What is in a Name?


And last but not least, please don't forget to greet my tenant for this week. Show her how we do here at Dee411.

Peace,
Dee


Comments

Popular Posts