Testimonies

Ever know or heard of someone so hard headed that the only way they learned a lesson, was through pain and suffering? Yup...that's me. I share, not because I think I'm an awesome writer, not because I'm dwelling, but because I've finally chosen me. Not the broken me, but the me I see in God's word. "The me He spoke about when He inspired the writer to pen the words:

"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not bring you harm, plans to restore your hope and provide for your future...then you'll call upon me and I will listen to you."
It's with that same inspiration, I pen my testimonies, so that you can see His awesome chain breaking power! For I am who I am, by the grace of God.

But the beautiful thing about a testimony, is that everyone has one! If you'd care to share, please do submit yours.

  • Aloneness: A Gift?
  • Compassion: God's Introduction
  • Comments

    Popular Posts