Featured Post

DAILY READ: Covenant Relationships

But I will establish My covenant with you, and you will enter the ark - you and your sons and your wife and your sons' wives with y...

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Testimonies

Ever know or heard of someone so hard headed that the only way they learned a lesson, was through pain and suffering? Yup...that's me. I share, not because I think I'm an awesome writer, not because I'm dwelling, but because I've finally chosen me. Not the broken me, but the me I see in God's word. "The me He spoke about when He inspired the writer to pen the words:

"I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not bring you harm, plans to restore your hope and provide for your future...then you'll call upon me and I will listen to you."
It's with that same inspiration, I pen my testimonies, so that you can see His awesome chain breaking power! For I am who I am, by the grace of God.

But the beautiful thing about a testimony, is that everyone has one! If you'd care to share, please do submit yours.

  • Aloneness: A Gift?
  • Compassion: God's Introduction
  • No comments: