Issues

At forty, I finally realize that there's no shame in admitting that I have had, and still do have issues. It's that very freedom that I wish to share with you, because the first step to finding the solution, is admitting that there's a problem.

You not find a list of all the numerous issues that exist, here on this page. What you will find are issues that have affected me or a loved one, along with any helpful resources I have located through research or personal experience.

NOTE: While the intent of this page is to assist you, please note that I am not a Licensed Practitioner. But I am fully licensed to take prayer requests and to let you know that despite what your life is like or has been like, you are no accident!

Abuse:

  • LOVE: Introduction
  • LOVE: In Search Of
  • Spousal Abuse: Knows No Boundaries

  • Death:

  • Dealing With Death - Part I
  • Dealing With Death - Part II

  • Dealing With Death - Part III

  • Emotions:

  • Jealousy
  • Selfishness
  • Unforgiveness
  • Mental Health:

  • Issues: Life's Equalizer
  • You Are Not An Accident!

    Relationships:

  • Infidelity: Where Does It Begin?
  • Spousal Abuse: Knows No Boundaries
  • Comments

    Popular Posts