Clean Humor

In this section you will find jokes and anecdotes that poke fun at the idiosyncrasies we sometimes exhibit as Christians. I was about to generalize, but I'll speak on myself for a moment. A Christian since age seven, there have been times in my life that I'm sure my joyless facial expressions and humorless behavior has cast doubt on whether I really knew that "The joy of the Lord is my strength" or that I should "give thanks in all things." In retrospect, I realize that at these moments, my witness was a little shaky.

Because of Christians like myself, non-Christians have been getting the message that being a Christian is a joyless existence. Does this mean that we are never allowed to be sad? Of course not, but we should always be mindful of who and whose we are and that "weeping may endure for a night but joy will come in the morning."

These collection of jokes are my contribution towards dispelling the myth that Christians are not fun people and we do in fact have a sense of humor. In addition, if it serves the two-fold purpose of bringing a lift to a saddened spirit, even better. Feel free to submit via the comments section, any you'd like me to add to the collection.

  • 10 Ways You Can Tell If You're Shouting Too Much In Church
  • Double Check Your Email Addresses
  • Honk If You Love Jesus
  • Human Resources Orientation
  • Out of the Mouth of Babes
  • Senior Moments
  • The Ten Commandments(Ebonics Style)
  • Thou Shalt Not Kill
  • Welcome to New York!
  • Comments

    Popular Posts