Featured Post

DAILY READ: Covenant Relationships

But I will establish My covenant with you, and you will enter the ark - you and your sons and your wife and your sons' wives with y...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Then There Were Two!

Okay, maybe it's the lack of sleep, or my fractured thought patterns...but I couldn't stand it anymore and now there are two, count 'em--two books in progress, each with their own nifty little meters.

Book No. 1 - Already in Progress - Working Title: Love Quest

Heyyy, no snickering, it's a novel!

Book No. 2 - Begun Today - Working Title: Conversations With God

Building on the slew of thoughts spurred by my re-reading of Are You There God? It's Me Margaret of last Friday.

Love Quest

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter

8,965 / 50,000 (17.9%)

Conversations With God
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
3,065 / 50,000
(6.1%)

2 comments:

Miladysa said...

Congratulations on the writing - keep it up :)

Re your comment on my blog and the 'Familiar' story - it is my first ever attempt at writing fiction. I am recovering from major surgery and have been poorly for a while - much better now :) Blogging has been a therapy for me, kept me from going mad because I had to have a lot of bed rest. I always tell stories to my children and grandchildren and my husband suggested I write something down - and Familiar is what is coming out!

eph2810 said...

I really like what you have written on 'Conversations With God'; it's beautiful my friend...