Then There Were Two!

Okay, maybe it's the lack of sleep, or my fractured thought patterns...but I couldn't stand it anymore and now there are two, count 'em--two books in progress, each with their own nifty little meters.

Book No. 1 - Already in Progress - Working Title: Love Quest

Heyyy, no snickering, it's a novel!

Book No. 2 - Begun Today - Working Title: Conversations With God

Building on the slew of thoughts spurred by my re-reading of Are You There God? It's Me Margaret of last Friday.

Love Quest

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter

8,965 / 50,000 (17.9%)

Conversations With God
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
3,065 / 50,000
(6.1%)

Comments

Miladysa said…
Congratulations on the writing - keep it up :)

Re your comment on my blog and the 'Familiar' story - it is my first ever attempt at writing fiction. I am recovering from major surgery and have been poorly for a while - much better now :) Blogging has been a therapy for me, kept me from going mad because I had to have a lot of bed rest. I always tell stories to my children and grandchildren and my husband suggested I write something down - and Familiar is what is coming out!
eph2810 said…
I really like what you have written on 'Conversations With God'; it's beautiful my friend...

Popular Posts