Featured Post

DAILY READ: Covenant Relationships

But I will establish My covenant with you, and you will enter the ark - you and your sons and your wife and your sons' wives with y...

Saturday, November 05, 2005

NaNoWriMo Update

Yep, you might actually grow to dislike seeing that word, I'll be writing about it for another twenty-five days. Let's see, so far I've managed to find a writing community that caters to Nanoers -- nano.darkescapes.net. You receive FREE access to a blog and a book creating software on the net.

Now you know a sistah has trust issues, so I nicely asked the head honcho "mother" why?

ME: This is soooo cool and I can't keep a secret to save my life! Am I allowed to mention this on my outside blog for other NaNoWriMo bloggers? I know quite a few.

Please advise.

Peace,
Dee

MOTHER: Definitely, you can mention it anywhere.

ME: btw...what gave you the idea for this? And does it cost a lot to maintain?

MOTHER: I've done nano a few times and I know that not everyone can have a blog or webspace of their own so it's a nice way of giving back to the net community for me. My husband and I both do web development so I have server space to use ;)

So there you have it folks. If any of you reading this are blogging your way to NaNo heaven? Give this is a try, the learning curve is not steep at all and mother is a hostess who deserves the mostest. Mostest thanks, mostest kudos and mosetest mention.

Peace,
Dee.

What? Oh you mean why am I not typing the great novel? 'Cause y'all didn't sign up to comment and keep me on the straight and narrow...that's why...lol.

Oh, you mean stop stalling and give you a word count? *sigh* Alright, I'm at ****
hehehehe.

2 comments:

eph2810 said...

You are funny - are your writing yet? :lol: or still surfing the web?
In His grip

jayne d'Arcy said...

hmmmm, 4 stars, eh? That's gotta be good. I wasn't able to write with the spouse home on his weekend, so I guess I'll have to scramble to make it up.