On the Move...


Hello Folks,

Hope the New Year has been good to you thus far?

It's been great to me thus far! So great that I've the energy to move! No, not my apartment, but my blogs.

Although I love blogger to death for it's ease of usage, my blog is growing so much that categories are a must. I've tried many, many blogging platforms and I've decided to go with WordPress. So I'm in the process of moving Dee411 and all my other blogs to Wordpress.

The first step was to obtain my own hosting, (check) the second to download (or in my case, have someone in support download for me...LOL)(check) and the third to import all current posts and comments into WordPress (check).

Although the importer has successfully pulled all the posts and comments into WordPress, since blogger had no categories, all posts are filed under uncategorized.

I will be running mirror blogs until I get all the posts organized, if you'd like a peek at it, it can be found here.

Update 1/5/06: Age is Just a Number: Adventures in Online Dating! Has been moved as well, you can take a peek here:


Let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular Posts