Featured Post

DAILY READ: Covenant Relationships

But I will establish My covenant with you, and you will enter the ark - you and your sons and your wife and your sons' wives with y...

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Blog of the Month is Here!

New Year, New Options...

In order to show appreciation to my renters via BlogExplosion (BE), I've implemented a Blog of the month program wherein the most frequent renter of my blogs for the previous month will be featured for a month on my highest trafficked blog and the second most frequent renter, my second highest trafficked blog and so forth.

In first place:

We have writer, Jeremy Shipp of Haunted House Dressing who won with a total of six rentals of three of my blogs. This record has earned Jeremy the title of being the first "Blog of the Month" winner of a month here on Dee411.

Take a moment to click over and congratulate Jeremy.

In second place:

We have Mike of Ramblings and Rhetoric who came in second with a total of three rentals of two of my blogs. Mike will be the first "Blog of the Month" winner of a month on Age is Just a Number: Adventures in Online Dating!

Take a moment to click over and congratulate Mike.

In third place:

We have my new buddy Iris of Eph2810 who came in third with a total of two back to back rentals of Divine Perspective. Iris will be the first "Blog of the Month" winner of a month on Divine Perspective.

Take a moment to click over and congratulate Iris.

In fourth place:

We have Stephanie of Mystickal Incense & More Blog who slid into fourth place two days ago with a total of two rentals of two of my blogs. Stephanie will be the first "Blog of the Month" winner of a month on Dear Abbyliqua.

Take a moment to click over and congratulate Stephanie.

In fifth place:

We have Omar of Epiac's Place who earned fifth place by being the first to respond via email. Omar rented Divine Perspective for the week ending 12/31/05 and as such will be the first "Blog of the Month" winner of a month on Passion.

Please take a moment to click over and congratulate Omar.

Sixth place spot on Read Zone is still up for grabs. If you're a former one-time renter see details here.

Here's to a great blogging year in 2006!

Peace,
Dee

9 comments:

cmmdtp said...

Thank you for the honor Dee. I hope you had a great holiday and Iwish you a very happy and blessed new year.

Mike

Dee said...

You're welcome Mike! My holiday was beautiful!

Carol said...

Beautiful blog design! Today was the first time I've seen your blog. Congratulations on having such a well-designed and written blog! I'll be back.

Dee said...

Hi Carol,

Thanks for the kudos. I can't take credit for the design, but I do appreciate your comments about the content.

Happy New Year!

eph2810 said...

Thank you Dee for the blog of the month on Divine Perspective. I truly appreciate it...

eph2810 said...

Oh, one more thing though. I have a subscription to Dee411, but I usually don't get the notification about a new post until a day later - mhm, wonder why that is?

Dee said...

Hey Iris,

You're welcome!

With regards to the subscription, it all depends on when I've written the post, relative to when feedblitz has taken their last poll. So sometimes you would receive it by 2:00 a.m. the next day or 2:00 p.m. the next afternoon.

That's my one gripe about feedblitz vs bloglet ... you can't say to someone ... it will be in your mailbox by 7 a.m. everyday.

But I love the fact that it takes my formatting, without my having to go through and use html and it doesn't broadcast my drafts before I've completed them.

Wash Lady said...

Hi!
Returning the visit/comment :)

Hope your 2006 is fabulous.

Jeremy said...

Awesome! Thanks so much for this honor! :)