They Like Me--They Really Like Me!

Excuse me for a moment while I do the dance of joy! Okay, back now. I started doing this blogging thing in May 2005 and now this is post number 93 and I'm still going strong with the help of my fellow contributors and you the readers/commenters. Y'all have been wonderful, just wonderful, (in my best Academy Awards voice) and I want to thank God, my parents...

Seriously though, I was gonna wait until I hit the 100th post or a thousand visitors. Well the thousand visitor mark slid by me yesterday, when I wasn't looking...I mean I took a couple of hours off, to do some work and then...what do you know? 1016! I had to return the streamers, ballons and hats because the moment was lost (it was like a guy taping a football game--to be addressed in another post).

So, having learned that lesson, I'm celebrating the 93rd post...today! I've decided that it's okay to be celebratory/appreciative, right now. Because when I stop and think about it, appreciation is one of those things that you can never run out of, so no need to be stingy with it.

I appreciate, you and you and you and you! Oh...and did i forget...you?

Peace,
Dee

Comments

Popular Posts