Sorry for the abandonment of late, but here's a mini update with what's been going on with me.
- After 6-1/2 years my church met three weeks ago and agreed that last Sunday would be our last worship service. Since the governing body is a separately corporate indentity, that will in no way affect the DTA (Don't Throw (it) Away) program we recently started in Maxwell High School, targeting the troubled teens. Little did I know when I wrote the piece Endings and New Beginnings, how on target I would be. Although I will relish not having to travel two hours each way from PA to NY every Sunday, I will miss the fellowship of my sisters and brothers.
- I've been busy revising and rewriting AIJAN, the reasoning you can find here and it will be re-released by March 1st so all subscribers and people on my waiting list, look out for an email from me around that time with a discount code for either a percentage off the list price or FREE shipping.
- I've ordered my ISBN's for my publishing press in the making and they should arrive next week. This will facilitate my using my press' name on my book instead of Lulu's which screams POD (Print on Demand, which is looked down upon in the literary world. Yeah, yeah, folks always gotta have a reason to hate... LOL)
- I've also been busy setting up websites/blogs for the publishing press to be, an author site for me, and an online bookstore, so much to do, so little time with which to do it -- but ever so much fun! (Here's a sneak peek at the possibilities to be had from templates and shopping cart software courtesy of my Siteground.com hosting package:) Divine Truth Press(1), Divine Truth Press(2), Read Zone Online Bookstore, and D.S. White, Author(1), D.S. White, Author(2)
- I've started another blog (yes, another one) in a book pitch/book publishing community which I feel will be great exposure for me and my book, because the topic I've chosen to cover is self-publishing for the first time author. And did I mention that although part of a paid community, this blog is FREE? (Yes it is!)
- I've been sick off and on all week, going to bed at crazy hours: 8 pm, 8:30 p.m and 9:00 p.m. For those of you who know my sleep pattern, you know that's waaaaaaay early for me.
Anyways... just wanted to let y'all know that I'm still alive and kicking.
Till next time,