Can We Talk?

No, I'm not blonde nor has the skin on my face been vertically challenged.

But I did think those three little words would a) Catch your attention, b) Give you an inkling of the type of post and c) Set the tone for the rest of the post.

So there I was, stuck in the house yesterday because of the rain. What was a girl to do but surf till she dropped?

My search of plugins for my blog turned up (drumroll please...ta da rum rum) A forum!

Okay, so it's not exactly a plugin, but who's going to call me on it? Anyway, it's now all set up so that we can discuss some of the topics I've touched upon indepth. We can discuss sensitive issues on password protected boards or unprotected boards, it's all up to you.

Isn't technology grand? Oh and did I mention the best part? It's FREE! (One of my favorite words).

And in case you missed it, to your right on the sidebar is my new yahoo group created about a week ago. It's primary purpose is, and I quote, "...to provide a supportive and loving atmosphere that promotes healing."

So, if that sounds like you. Can we...talk?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh oh! I will most deff. join! And after I will join, I will e-mail you. Mwa!

Popular Posts