AIJAN Contest Winner!

Hello Folks,

Our first contest is now officially over and we have a winner! Andrea a/k/a Naturali, who found out about the contest by way of my yahoo blog will be the lucky recipient of a FREE copy of AIJAN.

But don't get discouraged just yet, if you entered and didn't win. This contest was based on random drawing, the next contest will be judged by your written content:

I'll post an excerpt and a question I'd like answered in reference to the excerpt. You'll have roughly 3 weeks to get your answer in.

The responses can be emailed to dee411@gmail.com or posted in the comment section herein. At the end of the contest I'll pick the response I consider to be the best and it will be posted on my website.

The winner of this contest will receive a copy of the first and soon to be extinct edition as well as a copy of the newly revised and augmented second edition.

The new contest begins March 6th and ends Midnight of March 31st. Stay tuned for the excerpt.

P.S. If you'd like information emailed to you, subscribe to my newsletter/author mailing list. Send a blank email message to: 54803-subscribe@zinester.com;

Or

You may subscribe to receive ongoing blog posts from Dee411 by entering your email in the sidebar or click this link which will take you to a subscription form hosted by feedblitz.

Comments

Popular Posts